Key Role: Provide support for the program at the administrative level. Work closely with Central Coordinator to communicate with school principals the importance of their involvement in planning and monitoring the program. Serve as a central link for gathering and disseminating information among the schools and to the community.
- Meet with Central Coordinator to introduce program to school principals and buildings and grounds managers.
- Speak in support of school recycling program at appropriate kickoff events.
- Offer to serve as contact or designate a contact for local media if needed during kickoff events.
- Help motivate staff and students to participate in program.
- Disseminate information as program progresses.